compensation: Contact for specifics employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
SUB-CONTRACTOR GARAGE DOOR INSTALLER
We need sub-contractors in the Wilmington area now!
We are the largest millwork installation company in the U.S. and have a proven track record of stability and year over year growth.
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience installing doors and/or trim carpentry is preferred.
- General liability insurance (minimum $1M policy).
- Vehicle, trailer, or some way to transport products to job sites.
- Auto insurance policy (minimum $300K policy).
- EPA RRP Certified (Lead Safe Work Practices Training). We can assist in obtaining certification if necessary.
- Access to a smart phone and/or tablet (a plus), as well as a computer with an internet connection.
- Licensing required where applicable.
- Must provide own tools - IE: trim carpentry/door installation tools.
Serious Inquiries only.
All replies should include email address, phone number, and experience you have in this field.
You may also attach a resume and/or job history, preferably in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers