QR Code Link to This Post
Coastal Fabrication specializes in custom fabrication of sheet metal and architectural metal products, but we do more than just bend metal. We are a full-service custom fabricator that will tailor our services to fit our customers' needs.
We're currently seeking to hire either a part-time or full-time Metal Fabricator. Responsibilities include:
- Fabricate a variety of items from small home projects to large industrial needs. Heavy focus on non-welding fabrication.
- Solder, and hand rivet materials.
- Inspect completed products to ensure accuracy according to shop drawing and/or blue print.
- Select appropriate type of metal and gauge required to fabricate items.
- Determine the best use of the material to limit waste when cutting the flat sheet.
- Operate tools and equipment such as snips, power hand shear, nibbler, stomp shear, and CNC shear.
- Operate fabricating machines such as hand tongs, hand brake, box and pan brake, and CNC Autobrake.
- Use scriber's, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on materials.
- Load and unload trucks.
- One of year of fabrication experience preferred.
- Ability to read shop drawings and/or blue prints.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Work skillfully with tools, metals, and machinery.
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of basic math skills for material calculations and programing.
- At least 18 years of age.
- MUST have a do what it takes attitude
Looking for candidates with availability to work weekedays. We offer a competitive hourly rate and a full benefits package for full-time employees. If you'd like more information, please call our office at 910-399-4460.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below