Downtown law firm seeks professional full-time receptionist with a friendly, outgoing demeanor to answer multiple phone lines and perform general administrative duties for attorneys, staff, and clients.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job responsibilities include:
• Greeting and assisting clients
• Answering multiple phone lines and taking messages
• Scheduling client meetings
• Drafting, formatting and proofreading client correspondence as required by attorneys
• Maintaining reception area and conference rooms.
• Copying, faxing, FedEx and USPS mailings.
• Associates Degree or higher
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work calmly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to organize and manage competing deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
Prior law firm experience is preferred. A cover letter AND resume' are REQUIRED. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT SUBMIT BOTH WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. A background check will be required and references may be requested.