We are a local Heating & Air company looking for help in our service department. Your primary role will be to assist the Service Coordinator/Dispatcher in a fast paced environment:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Answer incoming calls - (multiple lines)
- Enter service call work orders
- Prepare, and send maintenance agreements
- Call to schedule maintenance's/inspections
- Follow up with customers to ensure all went well with our services
- Other misc administrative duties where needed. (Teamwork)
**Must have good customer service skill, be able to multi-task and work well under pressure!
General knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word a MUST! HVAC experience not required, but preferred
Regular hours 8AM - 5PM (possible overtime)
Benefits include: Health insurance, long and short term disability, retirement plan, paid holiday/vacation. This is an hourly position. Please indicate hourly rate required.
Feel free to stop by and apply in person. E-mail or visit our website to complete an application airmaxhvac.com
If you have any questions, call us at (910) 798-4822. We look forward to hearing from you!