compensation: compensation is commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are Looking For:
Are you comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone? Are you a self-starter? Is being "organized" a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day? Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds - both written and verbal? Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference? Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available in the reception and on the front desk at our massage therapy clinic.
You will be responsible for managing a busy front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting our clients, answering the phone, converting inquires into paying clients and ensuring that all of our clients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world. Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new clients via the phone or those who walk into our clinic directly and excelling at retaining those clients as lifelong customers of the business. You'll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that clients will be happy to pay for - and just as happy to tell others about.
• Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do, is worth the price we are asking
• Successfully handle price objections
• Hold a lengthy conversation with new clients on the phone ensuring that clients are committed and bought into our service
• Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they'll look forward to coming back to
• Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in massage therapy
• Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling
• Communicate with clients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved
• Organize and plan all schedules - maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic
• Develop and regularly update the procedures library (google sheets) so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business
• Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective clients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy)
• Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer
• Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered
• Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (experience)
• Organization and planning: plans and organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
• Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
• Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
• Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks
• Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Proactivity: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
What we will do for you:
• Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration
• Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff - as well as very friendly
• Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service
• Salary commensurate with experience with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
Please submit your resume and send an email with a short cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable and what you are looking for in the role (i.e. how can we make/keep you happy in the role if you are successful?)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers