Join our Sapos Cleaning team! We are a business that values professionalism, high-quality service, and commitment from our employees. Our team members take great care of our clients' homes, and we take great care of our team.
Here is what we do:
- Perform weekly detailed cleans for clients that take an average of 3-4 hours using our methods and products.
- Perform occasional all-day deep cleans for clients, involving team members whose schedules allow for it.
- Provide clients with an excellent experience by being reliable, trustworthy, friendly, and thorough in our cleaning methods.
This is what makes you a great fit for our team:
- You enjoy cleaning and take pride in doing high quality work - being attentive to detail is your thing!
- You love helping people and are VERY reliable and trustworthy.
- You are comfortable working alone as well as with other team members.
- You are able to work 12-25 hours per week (a blend of morning and afternoon cleans).
- You own a reliable car with valid license and insurance and are able to drive yourself to cleans.
- You own a phone and are good about checking and responding to texts and emails - this is how we stay in touch with you the most!
We're currently on the look-out for the following availability:
9:00am-1:00pm a few mornings a week
1:00pm-5:00pm a few afternoons a week
(We don't have any cleans occurring on evenings or weekends right now.)
We're only taking serious inquiries. Respond with the info below to be considered for an interview!
1. Tell us why you'd be great for our team, as well as any specific cleaning experience you might have. (Experience is helpful, but not required.)
2. Confirm that you have your own vehicle with up to date insurance, current driver's license, and a phone. (This is required for all team members.)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers