condition: good make / manufacturer: Creighton,Flying Cross,Bellville
QR Code Link to This Post
Lost your running suit? Are your coveralls so soaked in JP5 that they're now fire a hazard? Want a new pair of safety boots for less than the MCX charges you for used ones ? Going on recruiting duty and need a tanker jacket, but don't want to pay the ridiculous cost ? Keep reading.
I medically retired from the Marines five years ago. All of my uniform items have been in storage, and now it's time to part with them. All of this gear is in reasonable shape, and discounted for quick sale.
Plus, If you're an E3 and below with a valid military ID - I'll discount the prices by 20%!
Here's a list of what I have, including sizes and prices.
- Running Suit (top and bottom) : Med/Reg & Med Reg $40, used but serviceable
- Belleville Safety boots: 11.5R $40 brand new, never used.
- Digital camoflague coveralls: med/reg $40 brand new, never used
- Tanker Jacket, 42L $50, used but serviceable condition
- Camoflague MARPAT blouse (woodland) med/reg, nearly brand new condition, no fades, tears, or stains $20
- Camoflague MARPAT blouse (desert) med/reg, nearly brand new condition, no fades, tears, or stains $20
- Shortsleeve Charlie shirts 4 medium, 1 large. Flying Cross/Creighton: $10 each, all serviceable
- Longsleeve Dress Shirts in the following sizes: 15/35, 15 1/2 /36, 16/36, all Creighton or flying Cross, varying degrees of serviceability: $10 each
- Magazine pouch, coyote brown: NSN 8465-01-540-3800 , brand new: $20
No paypal, no auctions, cash only. And like I said, if you're active duty E3 and below with a valid ID, I'll cut you a deal on the price. All of these items are from a non-smoking home.
If It's still listed, it's still for sale. If it sells, I will mark it as sold.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers