length overall (LOA): 20 propulsion type: power year manufactured: 1998
QR Code Link to This Post
Very clean and well maintained Triton bass boat that has never touched saltwater! Everything electronic and mechanical work as they should. Was recently serviced and everything checked out including compression, which was strong. Very powerful 200hp Evinrude 2-stroke. Boat will go 75 mph.
Send me a message if you’d like to connect for more info.
-Triton trailer included.
- 4 new west marine batteries.. 1000.00
- Humminbird 989c gps/fishfinder/sidescan 1800.00 with installation and northeast lake maps
- Emergency drop step ladder installed near engine
- New wench
- New starter switch
- min kota trolling motor and on board charger
- jack plate
- 2 livewells
- spare tire
- new trailer wheel
- new 4 blade prop. No chips.
- one quarter size chip in gelcoat bottom of rear hull. Can see right off drain plug in photo
- bilge pump
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers