Sheet Metal Mechanics and Top Helpers (Wilmington)
Mechanics must have:
-More than six years of experience
-All necessary tools
-Experience with: square and spiral duct, VAV boxes, grills, louvers, dampers, tie-in transitions, setting hangars, etc.
-Proficiency with blueprint reading and layout
Helpers must have:
-More than two years commercial HVAC experience
-Basic hand tools
-Experience with: setting hangars, square and spiral duct, scissor lift operation
-Willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks
All candidates must have PPE and reliable transportation.
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
• Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
• Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
• Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
• Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
show contact info
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers