$375 ROOM - SUBLET - TEMP ON OR AFTER 6/2014 (wilmington/ wrightsville beach)
dogs are OK - wooof
Would love it if current roommates:
- were in the early 20s age bracket
- had a reliable job or jobs (or students! MATURE students only : z )
- had reliable transportation
- were responsible with bills and finances
- cleaned the main areas, who cares whats behind the bedroom doors (kitchen and bathroom are my main concerns because of germs. Work in a veterinary office or hospital like I do and you will understand my concern over keeping those sparkling).
- were dog friendly, and even better if you have a dog! I once lived in a place with three room mates and three dogs. They were our "dogpack", take care of one take care of them all. It was perfect because they never wanted for anything. Between the 3 of us they weren't left alone for more than a couple of hours, went out multiple times a day, always had another dog for company. [she severely misses that :( ]
- were seeking friends not just someone to occupy a room and pay the bill every month (room mate bonding nights with movies, pizza, and beer, game night, meet each other friends night, anything to get to know each other)
- 420 friendly, no actual drugs
- outdoorsy types and live music fanatics (to name a couple of other possible mutual interests)
Looking to pay anywhere from 300 to 450 a month, utilities included is always better, wilmington or wrightsville beach area preferred, NO leland or monkey junction rooms please.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers