Personal Assistant for Local Doctor (Wilmington )
compensation: $10-$15 per hour
Additional duties may include, but not limited to:
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Apple products.
• Mainly run errands and handle personal projects for the doctor, his family and
some business-related items.
• Organize and execute travel plans.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills for various tasks.
• Must have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
• Need to be creative and able to assist in marketing aspects of the business.
• Must have a high level of integrity.
To be considered, please respond with your resume along with a cover letter and whether you are proficient in Excel and Word. Thank you kindly.
Hours: ~25-30 hours per week.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers