Embroidery Machine Operator (Wilmington, NC)
We are looking to hire a part-time operator and there is a strong possibility of the position becoming full-time machine operator.
At this time we are looking for candidates with relevant and recent experience.
Please send resume and let us know what garments you have sewn in the past and your experience on the points below.
• Basic Machine Maintenance and lubrication
• Hooping basics
• Proper backing and stabilizers
• Thread Tensioning
• Daily machine maintenance and repair.
• Needle depth and hook timing
• Trimmer testing and adjustments
• Tension test and adjustments
Pay rate will reflect experience, attitude, job history and abilities to fill other roles within the company.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers