*Machine Operator Immediate Fill* (Wilmington NC)
compensation: $9.00 hr
3rd 11pm to 7am.
May require overtime and weekend availability.
1. Aid in the manufacture and shipment of quality products by means of the set-up and operation of rubber producing or preparation equipment. This includes but is not limited to assembly, inspection, cleaning, troubleshooting, machine set-up, production, quality control, and general maintenance of all associated molding, curing and preparation equipment, and perform any related duties as determined by the production supervisor.
2. Know and follow all reliability procedures and process control requirements, gauging or testing procedures and job description cards as they relate to work being performed.
3. Move materials as required to maintain efficient product flow.
4. Know and follow at all times proper safety procedures and wear the prescribed safety equipment as they relate to the work being performed.
5. Report neatly and accurately work performed findings or results of inspections, time, and materials used in completion of assigned work.
6. Maintain work area in a neat and clean condition, and assure that materials and tools are cleaned and returned to proper storage and all waste and debris removed upon completion of assigned work.
7. Report immediately to their Supervisor any injury, unsafe act or condition, or any failure or impending failure of plant equipment.
8. Perform their duties in such a manner as to assure the uninterrupted operation of the Manufacturing Facility and as a clean, safe place of employment.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Good communication skills both verbally and written.
Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
Must have access to reliable transportation
Please respond with resume and availability.
More information please call (910) 251-0505
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers