Satellite Installers Needed (Wilmington and Surrounding Areas)
This is long term work. Serious inquiries only.
Experience is preferred but will train the right individual.
*Piece work/weekly,starting rate 80/20 Can make 95/25 and Paid Training.
*$1,000 + Weekly
* Dish Network installation and upgrades
* Attaches, connects and repairs equipment that delivers television signals to service subscribers
* Determines where the satellite dish should be placed on the exterior of a building for optimal reception
* Attaches and grounds the dish using appropriate mounting hardware
* Ensures proper connection with a receiver box placed inside the building
* Once the equipment is installed, the satellite TV installer shows the customer how to use the receiver box and remote control
* Ensures Customer Satisfaction
* All work is performed according to Dish Network specifications
* Valid/Current Driver's License
* Valid/Current Social Security Card
* MUST pass a background check and Drug Test (No Felonies)
* Clean traffic record
* Be able to climb ladders
* Must have a *White* Van, Mini Van, SUV, Truck in good condition
* Basic Cordless Tools
* 28' ladder and various step ladders
* Smart phone, Tablet, and Email are required
* Dedicated worker, reliable, and responsible
* Must have good troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Time-management skills and the ability to work independently are essential
* Experience preferred in cable, satellite, electrical, security systems, telephone, construction and residential wiring is a plus.
Start Today Email or call 864-328-5176
Posting ID: 4113384333