Hiring Managers (Jacksonville)
Arby's Restaurant Shift Manager
About the Company
Arby's Restaurant Group (ARG) Arby's® quick service restaurants that specialize in offering slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches, as well as Market Fresh® deli-style sandwiches, wraps and salads. The Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. Arby's is committed to delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and an exciting career environment for our employees.
About the Opportunity
At Arby's, you will find a fun-loving, hard-working bunch of people. Arby's is like a family in which all employees are truly valued and treated with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
We need a talented individual with a commitment to quality and service. Arby's has a strong culture focusing on developing our team and treating people fairly.
Shift Managers assists in many aspects of restaurant operations, including the following:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding product and service.
- Execute the daily systems to ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food, fast and friendly.
- Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating management by example.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
Candidate must have previous Fast Food/QSR management experience to be considered.
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Sound decision making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to train other employees.
- Proven success of building positive working relationships.
Benefits & Pay:
- Pay ranges from $8 to $10 per hour
- Potential to earn vacation
- On-going performance evaluations
Arby's Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply: http://b953ab66.bqjob1.com/dcfcfca5
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers