Perimenopausal Women Needed for a Research Study (UNC Chapel Hill)
compensation: up to $1,525
WE ARE LOOKING FOR WOMEN WHO ARE:
1) between 45 and 60 years of age
2) in the menopause transition (irregular/ absent menstrual cycles or hot flashes)
3) medically healthy
4) not currently taking antidepressant medication
You may qualify for a research study providing up to $1,525 in compensation.
For more information, please call (919) 972-7495 or visit www.pertstudy.com.
Study participants must be willing to come to Chapel Hill for some study visits.
This study is conducted by David Rubinow, M.D. and Susan Girdler, Ph.D., UNC Department of Psychiatry.
The research study is IRB #10-0542.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers