I&C Engineering Controls Technical Project Engineer - 12 month project (wilmington nc)
compensation: based on experience
• The focus for this position will be to support the life cycle development of company's I&C product offerings for commercial nuclear power plant upgrades.
• Support of I&C Applications Team management, project Lead Systems Engineer, and Project Manager in on-time delivery of documentation and testing activities.
• Execution of company's Conduct of Engineering principles with a focus on Quality and Integrity.
• Development of Requirements, Performance and/or Design specifications in accordance with IEEE requirements and company's procedures.
• Support the performance of I&C Verification and Validation testing.
• Familiarity with use of test equipment (oscilloscopes, DMM, etc.)
• Working in a cross-functional, geographically diverse team setting.
• Interpretation and modification of system electrical and architectural diagrams.
• Performance in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment requiring flexibility and adaptability to business needs.
• Interface with customer and architectural engineers outside of company.
• Test report documentation.
• BS Electrical Engineering (Masters preferred).
• Exceptional MS Word and Excel computer skills.
• 5-10 years of experience in an I&C environment (Nuclear preferred).
• Knowledge of digital I&C hardware including PLDs, embedded controllers, I/O devices, etc.
• Knowledge of IEEE Standards. Preferred experience with IEEE 603, IEEE 7-4.3.2 and IEEE 1012.
• Upgrade Projects including PRNM, DSS-CD, LRM, ATIP and associated work.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers