CALL CENTER/COLLECTIONS (WILMINGTON, NC)
Location: Wilmington, NC
Duration:3 months Contract
There will be a 2 week training for workers. Training hours will be M-F, 8am-5pm.
Brief Job Description: Customer Financial Services Collections Representative (Wilmington Call Center)
As a representative in the Collections Department you will be responsible for collecting on past due accounts through heavy inbound and outbound dailing within a fast paced performance driven enviornment.
Job tasks include but are not limited to: assisting customers in the processing of payments, reviewing accounts for payment arrangements, finding creative acceptable solutions for payment of past due balances, assisting the customer with reconnection of services and the reduction of churn and bad debt.
*All employees are respnsible for meeting specific department (KPI) Key Performance Indicators, ie: monthly dollars collected, calls per hour, etc.
- Collections, Customer Service or Sales experience preferred.
- Lead by example with regard to punctuality, attendance and schedule demands.
- PC literate, interpersonal and typing skills.
- Ability to handle inbound/outbound calls in a large call center including the abiltity to identify issues and assist in resolving.
- Superb negotiation skills with the ability to balance customer and business needs.
- Possess active listening skills with the ability to multitask while assisting customers in resolving their concerns.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Make recommendations to proactively reduce escalated customer issues.
- Use collection techniques to effectively educate and rehabilitate past due accounts.
- Demonstrate the ability to take charge, intiate action and make quality decisions based on company guidelines.
- Strong decision and analytical skills.
- Self motivated and possesses the ability to work within a strong team dynamic.
- Performance driven and goal oriented.
- Act as a positive role model while demonstrating professional behavior at all times.
Shift Hours - 12 -9 pm with rotating Saturdays
Posting ID: 4108976001