2010 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 - $4500 (Wilmington, NC)
1) It's frame is composed of TCT Carbon, which makes the bike extremely lightweight and radically more efficient in regards to steering and handling. In addition, the frame incorporates a Kammtail Virtual Foil tube design, which is lighter and stiffer than other current models.
2) Real Design supersonic carbon wheels and Bontrager R3 700 x 23c tires are integrated into the bike's design in order to offer the ideal amount of grip when traveling at high velocities.
3) In order to reduce weight and to enable the rider to shift through gears with little effort, a Dura-Ace Shimano Di2 Wireless transmission has been added. Extremely Nice!!!
4) This model also includes integrated headset and a Speed Concept integrated rear brake with Bontrager Race Lite aero layers.
10 speed triathlon bike
Seat tube: 21.77"
Seat tube angle: 78.0°
Head tube length: 4.53"
Head angle: 72.5°
Effective top tube: 21.30"
Bottom bracket drop: 3.15"
Chainstay length: 15.75"
Frame reach: 16.77"
Frame stack: 21.30"
Seat height minimum: 25.16"
Seat height maximum: 33.11"
Kammtail virtual foil tube design
TCT carbon construction
Internal cable routing
Built in rear brake and integrated headset
Alloy dual-pivot front brake
Orien 8 PROFIT series stem (110mm x 8° x 31.8mm clamp)
Cobrawing carbon handlebar
Profiledesign T1 clip-on aero bars
Speed Concept integrated rear brake with Dura-Ace levers
Dura-Ace crankset and Shimano SG-X 53-B chainring
***Real Design Supersonic 90 (700x23) carbon wheels with quick release***
***Dura-Ace Shimano Di2 Wireless Shifting***
This bike is 100% customizable to cater to the needs of any rider. If you are serious about racing, this is your bike. Don't let is roll away from you because it does roll fast.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers